Swahili. If you want to say “I love you” in Swahili, “nakupenda” is the word that you need. Spoken in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, Swahili has several ways to declare affection. “Nakupenda” is a more formal way to do so, while “ninakupenda” is a more informal way to tell someone that you love them.
How do you say love in African language?
Here are some ways to do that in various African languages as documented by Above Whisper.
- Ko Kicinio. …
- Ek’s lief vir jou / Ek het jou life. …
- Mi dowapaa. …
- Afekirishalehu (feminine), afekirhalehu (masculine) …
- Ana uħibbuk – said to a male, ana baħibbik – said to a female. …
- M’bi fe. …
- Nalikutemwa. …
- Lakh tirikh.
What is I love you in South Africa?
Valentine’s Day: How to say “I love you” in all 11 official languages of South Africa: Afrikaans: Ek is lief vir jou or ek het jou lief. English: I love you (for those who were struggling).
How do you say I love you in all languages?
How To Say “I Love You” In Different Languages
- French — Je t’aime.
- Spanish — Te quiero.
- German — Ich liebe dich.
- Croatian — Volim te.
- Italian — Ti amo.
- Portuguese — Eu te amo.
- Swedish — Jag älskar dig.
- Romanian — Te iubesc.
What is I love you in Nigerian language?
“Mo ni fe re” is Yoruba for “I love you” and literally translates to “I have your love.” Yoruba language needs little introduction as it is one of the 4 official languages of Nigeria.
How do you say love in different?
How to Say “I Love You” in 15 Different Languages
- Je t’aime. Language: French. …
- Te amo. Language: Spanish. …
- Ich liebe Dich. Language: German. …
- 我爱你 (Wo ai ni) Language: Mandarin Chinese. …
- 愛してる (Aishiteru) Language: Japanese. …
- 사랑해 (Saranghae) Language: Korean. …
- ٲنَا بحِبَّك (Ana bahebak) Language: Arabic. …
- मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हुँ (Main tumse pyar kartha hoon) Language: Hindi.
What is Love called in all languages?
How Do We Say Love in Different Languages? – Translate Love
|1||love in English||love|
|2||love in Spanish||Amor|
|3||love in Hindi||मोहब्बत, or mohabbat|
|4||love in Japanese||愛, or Ai|
How do you say love without saying it?
How do I say “I love you” without saying it in a text?
- “Smiling so much today just thinking of you”
- “Just wanted to thank you for being you :)”
- “I hope you know how much you mean to me”
- “I’m so glad you’re in my life!”
- “You are so amazing!”
- “You mean so much to me”
- Send a sweet GIF.
- Send a romantic song.
What is the most romantic language in South Africa?
Everybody knows isiXhosa is the most romantic language. And since February is the the month of love, South Africa asked an Afro-Pop sensation to teach us a isiXhosa love song. Imbeko is a not for profit organisation that encourages the learning, teaching and speaking of the isiXhosa language.
What does WENA mean in South Africa?
Wena. (Weh-nah) – meaning you, often used to express anger. From the isiZulu/isiXhosa word ‘wena’ meaning ‘you’
What are 5 ways to say I love you?
5 Different Ways To Say “I love you“
- I can’t stop thinking about you. No one matters but you.
- I’ve got you under my skin. I lost my heart to you.
- You set my heart on fire. Words. to express: to say opinions or feelings. express in other languages. QUIZ. Teacher’s pet is ___
What’s the most romantic language?
Often considered to be the most romantic language in the world, French is also a Romance language that originated from Latin. French is a very euphonic language, and its pronunciation contributes to this euphony.
What is the Nigerian word for love?
Love means ifunanya or ihunanya.
What does ABEG mean in Nigerian?
Abeg. This simply means ‘Please. ‘ You could say, ‘Abeg come chop food’ which is an invitation to a meal.
What is the Yoruba name for my love?
Ololufe. Olulufe means ‘My lover’.