Which cars get stolen the most in South Africa?
When looking at the brands most targeted by hijackers, Toyota comes out top (5,253), followed by Volkswagen (2,877) and Nissan (1,303). However, it should be noted that this likely due to the popularity of these types of cars on South Africa’s roads.
What brand of car is stolen the most?
The most stolen vehicles in the nation during 2019 were:
|1.||Ford Pick-Up (Full Size)||38,938|
|3.||Chevrolet Pick-Up (Full Size)||32,583|
What are the top 10 most stolen vehicles?
Top 10 Most Stolen Cars in America
- Toyota Camry – Number of Thefts: 16,906.
- Nissan Altima – Number of Thefts: 13,284.
- Toyota Corolla – Number of Thefts: 12,388.
- GMC Pickup (Full size) – Number of Thefts: 11,708.
- Dodge Pickup (full size) – Number of Thefts: 11,226.
- Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee – Number of Thefts: 9,818.
What are the least stolen cars in South Africa?
The following is a list of the least stolen cars in South Africa and are considered to be rather good in terms of performance:
- Peugeot (308 model)
- Alfa Romeo (Giulietta)
- Volvo (V40) Mitsubishi (Outlander)
- Honda (Civic) Nissan Infiniti (Q50)
- Subaru (Outback) Toyota Lexus (IS)
- Citroen (C4 Picasso)
What cars are least stolen?
It has a reported relative theft-claim frequency of 22, with 100 being average among all vehicles.
- Subaru Forester. …
- GMC Acadia. GMC Acadia. …
- Subaru Legacy. Subaru Legacy. …
- Buick Encore. Buick Encore. …
- Chevrolet Equinox. Chevrolet Equinox. …
- Tesla Model X. Tesla Model X. …
- Tesla Model S. Tesla Model S. …
- BMW 3-Series. BMW 3 Series.
Does South Africa have its own car?
Does South Africa have its own car brand? SA does not own a car brand. … Foreign car manufacturing companies dominate the sector. Most car models assembled in Mzansi are from BMW, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen, and other foreign companies in South Africa.
What is the easiest car to steal?
Unsurprisingly, the top spot goes to the ford fiesta with 2,384 reported as stolen last year. They are also a bestselling vehicle and a go-to choice for many buying a new car, you should be very concerned and looking at extra security measures to prevent your car being added to next year’s statistic!
What is the most shoplifted item in the world?
The most stolen food item in the world is cheese. That’s according to Time magazine, which cited a study by the Center for Retail Research. The most often-quoted figure is that as much as four percent of the world’s production is stolen.
What is the number 1 car stolen?
Ford F-series pickup (full-size)
The Ford F-Series has been the best-selling vehicle in the U.S. for 43 years running, and it unsurprisingly takes the top spot as the most stolen vehicle in America in 2019.
Where do most cars get stolen?
Top 10 States With The Most And The Fewest Number Of Motor Vehicle Thefts, 2019
|Most motor vehicle thefts|
Are Hyundai easy to steal?
On top of that, Milwaukee Police Sergeant Efrain Cornejo says Hyundai and Kia vehicles are easy to steal. Thieves don’t need the key fobs to take them like they do with most modern vehicles. “It’s something we are used to seeing in the older cars,” said Sergeant Cornejo.
What color car gets in the most accidents?
What Car Colors Have the Most Accidents?
- Black Cars. Some research has revealed that black vehicles are the most dangerous on the road. …
- Grey and Silver Cars. Grey and silver cars are also correlated with an increased likelihood of being involved in an accident. …
- Blue Cars. …
- Red Cars. …
- Green Cars. …
- White. …
- Yellow. …
Which car is hardest to steal in South Africa?
Most stolen cars in South Africa
- Toyota Hiace.
- Toyota Hilux.
- Mits Colt.
- Nissan 1400.
- Toyota Venture.
- Nissan Hardbody.
- Isuzu KB280.
- Toyota Corolla.
What are the 5 deadliest cars?
- Here are the 10 vehicles that have been named the most dangerous vehicles in America:
- Ford Mustang GT Coupe (2015-18)
- Kia Rio (2015-18)
- Nissan Versa (2015-19)
- Kia Forte (2015-18)
- Hyundai Elantra (2011-16)
- Fiat 500 (2012-19)
- Nissan Versa Note (2016-2019)
What is the safest car in South Africa?
The cars are ordered from least to most safe (total star ratings).
- Hyundai i20 – 2 Airbags.
- Kia Picanto – 1 Airbag.
- Toyota Avanza – 2 Airbags.
- Toyota Yaris – 2 Airbags.
- Volkswagen Polo Vivo – 2 Airbags.
- Renault Sandero – 2 Airbags.
- Toyota Etios – 2 Airbags.
- Read: Volkswagen reveals R1 million bakkie.