How do you say love in Nigerian?
“Mo ni fe re” is Yoruba for “I love you” and literally translates to “I have your love.” Yoruba language needs little introduction as it is one of the 4 official languages of Nigeria.
How do you say love in African languages?
If you want to say “I love you” in Swahili, “nakupenda” is the word that you need. Spoken in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, Swahili has several ways to declare affection. “Nakupenda” is a more formal way to do so, while “ninakupenda” is a more informal way to tell someone that you love them.
What is I love you in South Africa?
Valentine’s Day: How to say “I love you” in all 11 official languages of South Africa: Afrikaans: Ek is lief vir jou or ek het jou lief. English: I love you (for those who were struggling).
How do you say my love in Ghana?
Me dɔ wo – I love you
Me (I) + dɔ (love) + wo (you). Note: The letter “ɔ” is unique to the Akan language. It is pronounced like a combination of the English “oh + uh.”
How do you say love?
Classic ways to say I love you
- I love you. Sweet, simple and easy to remember. …
- I’m in love with you. This phrase is a bit more intense than the simple, ‘I love you. …
- You’re the love of my life. …
- I love you to the moon and back. …
- I’m crazy about you. …
- I’m head over heels for you. …
- You’re my other half. …
- I will always love you.
What does ABEG mean in Nigerian?
Abeg. This simply means ‘Please. ‘ You could say, ‘Abeg come chop food’ which is an invitation to a meal.
How do you say love in different?
How to Say “I Love You” in 15 Different Languages
- Je t’aime. Language: French. …
- Te amo. Language: Spanish. …
- Ich liebe Dich. Language: German. …
- 我爱你 (Wo ai ni) Language: Mandarin Chinese. …
- 愛してる (Aishiteru) Language: Japanese. …
- 사랑해 (Saranghae) Language: Korean. …
- ٲنَا بحِبَّك (Ana bahebak) Language: Arabic. …
- मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हुँ (Main tumse pyar kartha hoon) Language: Hindi.
What is Love called in all languages?
How Do We Say Love in Different Languages? – Translate Love
|1||love in English||love|
|2||love in Spanish||Amor|
|3||love in Hindi||मोहब्बत, or mohabbat|
|4||love in Japanese||愛, or Ai|
What is the most romantic language in South Africa?
Everybody knows isiXhosa is the most romantic language. And since February is the the month of love, South Africa asked an Afro-Pop sensation to teach us a isiXhosa love song. Imbeko is a not for profit organisation that encourages the learning, teaching and speaking of the isiXhosa language.
How do you say love without saying it?
How do I say “I love you” without saying it in a text?
- “Smiling so much today just thinking of you”
- “Just wanted to thank you for being you :)”
- “I hope you know how much you mean to me”
- “I’m so glad you’re in my life!”
- “You are so amazing!”
- “You mean so much to me”
- Send a sweet GIF.
- Send a romantic song.
What does WENA mean in South Africa?
Wena. (Weh-nah) – meaning you, often used to express anger. From the isiZulu/isiXhosa word ‘wena’ meaning ‘you’
How do u say hello in Ghana?
- English: Hello.
- Twi: Maakyé (Good morning)
What does Kwasia mean in Ghana?
An insult meaning dumb. Example. That girl na kwasia. Synonyms: [“Foolish”, ” Dumb “] Origin: Ghana, Kumasi.
What is love Twi?
Love (verb) Medɔ wo. I love you. Mennɔ wo. I don’t love you.