TheHopebridge752 подписчикаПодписатьсяHello, Goodbye, Thank You
How do you say goodbye in 100 different languages?
How To Say Goodbye In Different Languages
- Spanish = Adios.
- Italian = Arrivederci.
- French = Au Revoir.
- Portuguese = Adeus.
- German = Auf Wiedersehen.
- Japanese = Sayōnara.
- Russian = Do svidaniya.
- Korean = Annyeong.
How do you say goodbye in every language?
Saying Goodbye in Other Languages
- adiós, adieu, addio, adeus. adiós, addio, and adeus; all have similar etymologies. …
- arrivederci. The Italian meaning of arrivederci is ‘until we see each other again’. …
- aloha. aloha is a Hawaiian word that is used for both welcome and farewell. …
- ciao. …
- sayonara. …
- bon voyage. …
- vale. …
- au revoir.
How do South Africans say goodnight?
Good night – Boroko!
What can I say instead of bye?
other words for goodbye
- swan song.
How do you say goodbye without actually saying it?
But if you want to move away from your usual bye-bye, here are phrases you can use:
- Take it easy. Do you feel life is being too hard on a colleague? …
- Have a good one! …
- Have a nice day/week. …
- Until next time! …
- Keep in touch. …
- I gotta say take off! …
- Talk to you later. …
- I’ve got to get going.
How do you politely say goodbye?
Common Ways to Say Goodbye in English
- Bye. This is the standard goodbye. …
- Bye bye! This sweet and babyish expression is usually only used when speaking to children. …
- See you later, See you soon or Talk to you later. …
- I’ve got to get going or I must be going. …
- Take it easy. …
- I’m off. …
- Goodbye. …
- Have a nice day or Have a good _____
What does ciao mean?
Ciao (/ˈtʃaʊ/; Italian pronunciation: [ˈtʃaːo]) is an informal salutation in the Italian language that is used for both “hello” and “goodbye”.
How do you say forever goodbye?
Funny Goodbye Quotes
- “Don’t ever tell anyone anything. …
- “Bye Felicia!” – …
- “It is so hard to leave—until you leave. …
- “I’ll see you in another life. …
- “I make it easier for people to leave by making them hate me a little.” – …
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go” -Oscar Wilde (The Duchess of Padua)
How do you say goodbye in Congo?
A collection of useful phrases in Lingala, a Bantu lanuage spoken mainly in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and in the Republic of Congo.
Useful phrases in Lingala.
|Good night||Butu elamu Lala elamu (Sleep well)|
|Goodbye (Parting phrases)||Tokomonana (frm) Kende malamu (go well) Tikala malamu (stay well)|
How do you say I love you in any language?
How To Say “I Love You” In Different Languages
- French — Je t’aime.
- Spanish — Te quiero.
- German — Ich liebe dich.
- Croatian — Volim te.
- Italian — Ti amo.
- Portuguese — Eu te amo.
- Swedish — Jag älskar dig.
- Romanian — Te iubesc.
What is a antonym for farewell?
Near Antonyms for farewell. greeting(s), salutation, salute.
How do you say no in South Africa?
Say nee in Afrikaans to say no.
Afrikaans is one of the languages of South Africa.
What is Goodnight in Zulu?
Zulu Translation. ulale kahle.