Text messages to South Africa’s phone number: +27xxxxxxxxx. (You only need to fill the (x) where “xxxxxxxxx” is the phone number WITHOUT the first leading (0) zero and the country code). +27 Help? Enter the phone number in International format without the first 0.
Can I send a text message to an international number?
Yes, the TextAnywhere service allows messages to be sent internationally to most countries. The number of message credits required to send an international message can vary depending on the interconnect agreements with the local network.
How can I send international SMS for free?
Web-based Messaging Services
- afreeSMS. This is a popular web-based messaging service to send free international text. …
- Globfone. Aside from video calling and file sharing, Globfone also lets you send international SMS for free. …
How can I send free SMS?
Indeed, many texting websites let you send free SMS messages.
Here are the best sites to send free text messages to cell phones.
- TextEm. TextEm lets you send free text messages, but you first need to create an account. …
- SendSMSnow. …
- OpenTextingOnline. …
- txtDrop. …
- Send Anonymous SMS. …
- TextEmNow. …
- Globfone. …
How do I send a text while roaming?
To send SMS to home country you can either use “+” or “00” followed by country code and number, or directly send to the number without using country code. Example: to send SMS to stc number you can either send to +97333XXXXXX or 0097333XXXXXX or 33XXXXXX.
What app can i use to text internationally?
International Texting Apps for other Devices
– WhatsApp is an international text messaging app for smartphones including the iPhone, Android and BlackBerry that works with Wi-Fi and allows text, images and video to be sent.
Will I get charged if I text someone in another country?
Texting from your smartphone in another country means you will pay to send and receive texts messages if you send a traditional SMS. Luckily, there are free ways to send texts using WiFi. When you have a WiFi connection you will not be using your data plan and all data will be sent and received over WiFi.
Can I send a text online for free?
SENDaTEXT lets you send free text messages to any mobile phone number using internet and a standard web browser. … All you need to send free text messages online is a standard web browser. Just go to the home page, enter the phone number and click on send. Sending free text messages online has never been easier.
How do I send a text to a phone number?
Send a text message
- Open the Voice app .
- Open the tab for Messages , and then tap Compose .
- From your list of contacts, tap the person you want to send a text message.
- At the bottom, enter your message, and then tap Send .
- Enter a contact’s name or phone number.
Which is the best app to send free SMS?
7 Best Apps to Send Free Text Messages
- chomp SMS. Source: Play.google.com. Chomp SMS is a free text messaging app for Android. …
- GO SMS. Source: Play.google.com. …
- Handcent. Source: Play.google.com. …
- MightyText. Source: Play.google.com. …
- mySMS. Source: Play.google.com. …
- QKSMS. Source: Play.google.com. …
- Textra SMS. Source: Play.google.com.
How can I send free SMS to South Africa?
Send Free Text to South Africa
- Go to www.SENDaTEXT.co. You can now send free text messages & SMS to South Africa right from your web browser. …
- Once you are on SENDaTEXT home page, select South Africa from the drop down on the dialpad and enter the phone number. You do not have to enter the country code.
Can you text in airplane mode?
When an Android phone is in airplane mode and someone calls or texts, will it show up when I turn airplane mode off? In short, you will not receive call notification but you will receive SMS and Emails but after you turn off the airplane mode.
How do I send and receive messages on WIFI?
If chat features are turned on, you can: Send messages over Wi-Fi and mobile data, instead of SMS or MMS.
Turn chat features on or off
- On your device, open Messages .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Chat features.
- Toggle “Enable chat features” on or off.
How do I find my message Centre number?
Type *#*#4636#*#*. Tap Phone information. Scroll down to SMSC. Tap Refresh to get the current number and the format it uses.