Sending money to South Africa has never been easier. For fast and affordable money transfers, choose Mukuru.
Where can I collect mukuru money in South Africa?
We have partnered with multiple stores and banks to make the process easy and convenient.
Collect cash at a Mukuru branch, orange booth or payout partner
- Your order number.
- Valid Identity Document (e.g. driving licence or passport)
- You may be asked to provide proof of address.
Can I send money from Zimbabwe to South Africa via mukuru?
NEW! WorldRemit customers can now collect WorldRemit money transfers at any of the 130 Mukuru Orange Booths or Branches across Zimbabwe. Mukuru guarantees US Dollar Cash.
Does mukuru send money from UK to South Africa?
For transfers to South Africa, you have the convenience of sending cash directly to the recipient’s Mukuru Money Card. We now have more than 150 Mukuru Orange Booths in Zimbabwe, more than 8 000 collection points in Malawi, and more than 700 Mukuru Orange Booths across the countries in our UK to Africa corridor.
Which countries have mukuru?
Mukuru entrenches its presence in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
What is the best way to send money to South Africa?
The best ways to send money to South Africa
- Direct Debit. Direct Debit is a convenient option that lets us take money from your account once you have authorised the payment on our site. …
- Bank Transfer. …
- Debit Card. …
- Credit Card.
How do I send money to mukuru in South Africa?
Ways to Send with Mukuru
- Whatsapp. +27860018555.
- Visit Our. Mobi Site.
- Free USSD. *130*567#
- Call Us. 086 001 8555.
Does Western Union send money from Zimbabwe to South Africa?
Send Money to South Africa with Western Union
If you need to make regular payments or need cash to arrive at a destination quickly in the case of an emergency, Western Union offers you one of the quickest ways to send money to South Africa.
Can I use PayPal to send money to South Africa?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to South Africa right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
How can I send money via mukuru?
How our Remittance Process Works
- Register for an account and select a country to send money to.
- Add a recipient via one of our platforms: USSD, WhatsApp, Web, App or Call Centre.
- Indicate the recipient’s collection method (cash collection, bank transfer, mobile money wallet or cash to card)
How can you send money from UK to South Africa?
How to send money to South Africa in 3 easy steps:
- Make a transfer online and enter your recipient bank account details.
- Pay in GBP by bank transfer or debit card to fix the best exchange rate.
- Money is delivered direct to bank account in South Africa.
How much does mukuru charge to send money?
FNB MoneyGram had the highest charges, R121. 14; followed by Mukuru, which charged R61; Mama Money was the cheapest at R40.
How long does a bank transfer take from UK to South Africa?
Speed:1-3 days ?
Is mukuru a Nigerian?
Sending money to Nigeria has never been easier. For fast and affordable money transfers, choose Mukuru.
Who owns mukuru?
Rob Burrell is a Zimbabwean entrepreneur, musician-lead singer for the (Mann Friday) rock band, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Mukuru.
Can you collect mukuru money at Shoprite?
Request CashBack at till points using your card at any participating stores from Shoprite, Checkers, Pick n Pay, Usave & Spar. A CashBack is the cheapest way of withdrawing cash. *Please note that the Mukuru Money Number is NOT an account number.