Where to buy? Econet is pleased to introduce SEND HOME Airtime, now for sale in South Africa. SEND HOME Airtime is presently available in R20 denominations and can be used to top-up Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Buddie prepaid customers.
How do I transfer airtime from South Africa to Zimbabwe?
All you need is the phone number of the person you’re sending the airtime to and you can complete the process in minutes.
- Select the ‘Airtime’ service from the ‘Send to’ box on our website or app.
- Enter and confirm the phone number of your recipient.
- Choose from the top-up amounts you’ll be presented with.
- Pay online.
How can I buy airtime in South Africa?
How to buy South African airtime online
- Select the ‘Airtime’ option from the dropdown menu in the blue ‘Send to’ box.
- Enter the mobile phone number of the person you’re sending the airtime to.
- Choose the airtime top-up amount.
- Pay online.
- You and your recipient will receive an SMS notification once the top-up is complete.
How do I recharge my South African Econet voucher?
Dial *146*100# >> Select Option 3- Send Home Airtime >> Select Option 2- Redeem Send Home Voucher >> Enter your 17 digit Send Home Airtime Voucher Recharge Pin and wait for a confirmation message.
How do I send airtime to another country?
Dial *151# Select “Airtime and bundles” Select the global number option. Choose a country and operator from the available options.
Can you buy airtime for someone in Zimbabwe from South Africa?
SEND HOME Airtime is presently available in R20 denominations and can be used to top-up Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Buddie prepaid customers. Anyone in South Africa can buy SEND HOME vouchers and send the “recharge keys” home to their loved ones in Zimbabwe.
How do I redeem my South African Econet airtime?
- Dial *151#
- Enter pin.
- Select recharge option.
- Select Option 1 (my number) 2 (other).
- Enter amount.
- Enter Option 1 to Confirm.
How do I send data to someone in South Africa?
How do I transfer a data bundle?
- Dial *135# and select ‘Buy bundles and services’.
- Select ‘Data bundles’.
- Select ‘For another number’.
- Enter recipient’s Vodacom number.
- Select the data bundle to transfer.
How do I buy data in South Africa?
There are 4 easy ways to buy Once-off data bundles with your Prepaid airtime:
- Log in to My Vodacom.
- Download the My Vodacom app.
- SMS the bundle size you want to 136, FREE from your cellphone or Vodafone Mobile Broadband Connection Manager. Example; SMS “MyMeg 250” to 136.
- Dial *135# and follow the menu options.
How do I buy MTN data in South Africa?
Dial *136*2*163# to buy a data bundle. Dial *136*5# to activate MTN DataShare. Select option 4: ‘Manage Data Bundles’ Select option 2: ‘DataShare’ (here you can link and delink numbers)
How do I transfer money from EcoCash to South Africa?
- Dial *130*567# (no airtime required)
- Select EcoCash as method of receiving cash.
- Pay for your order at any of the following:
How do I buy airtime with Shoprite Econet?
Purchase SendHomeAirtime at Shoprite, Checkers, Checkers Hyper, U-Save and Smartcall street vendors. Dial *133*003# to access Call Home Zone and select option 5.
How do I top up my NetOne airtime?
Simply enter the NetOne number to recharge, Select the amount of airtime you want, Enter your EcoCash number and click “Buy,” Check your EcoCash phone to confirm the transaction by entering your PIN The airtime is sent directly to the phone you are recharging.
How can I recharge my phone from another country?
International mobile recharge from India
- First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India.
- Select the country.
- Choose the amount you want to recharge.
- Finally, you pay for your recharge. You can choose to pay by credit card.
- The top-up is immediately sent to the international mobile phone.
How can I convert my airtime to money?
You can convert airtime to cash online in Nigeria with vtu.ng. They payout either via your VTU.ng wallet or via your bank account when you sell airtime to them. They convert MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile and pay you 80% while they take a 20% cut.
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to South Africa?
To transfer airtime:
- Dial *136*3# and follow the prompts.
- Or dial *136*6328*(cellphone number you’re sending airtime to)*(value of airtime)#