Igbo people are some of the smartest and brightest tribes in Africa and they continue to maintain their spot as some of the most intelligent people in the world as several successful igbo people show this.
Which tribe is the best in Africa?
With that in mind, here are some of the most famous tribes in Africa:
- Zulu, South Africa.
- The Karo, Ethiopia.
- Yoruba, Nigeria.
- The Himba, Namibia.
- PSan People.
- The Maasai, Kenya, and Tanzania.
Which tribe in Nigeria is the most intelligent?
Gunmen Kill Gov.
Former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, has stated that Igbo are the most intelligent, technically gifted and smartest tribe in Nigeria.
Which is the richest tribe in Africa?
The Bafokeng tribe, which owns much of the land in the study area and receives significant royalties from the mines, is said to be ‘the richest tribe in Africa’ ( Manson and Mbenga, 2003 ).
Which is the richest tribe in Nigeria 2020?
Top 5 Richest Tribes in Nigeria in 2020
- Richest Tribe in Nigeria #1: Yoruba. Some of Yoruba prominent people:
- Richest Tribe in Nigeria #2: Hausa. The famous members of the Hausa tribe:
- #3: Fulani. Prominent tribesmen are listed below:
- #4: Igbo. The most prominent Igbo community members:
- #5: Isoko. Some of the popular Isoko personalities:
Which tribe is the poorest in Nigeria?
Top 10 Poorest tribes in Nigeria 2020
What is the most dangerous tribe in Africa?
The people belonging to Mursi tribe live in South Ethiopia and Oman Valley of Sudan border. They live in complete isolation from the rest of world and have killed hundreds of people who had come into their community without their permission, News Crab reported. The total population of these people is about 10 thousand.
Which tribe are the most educated in Nigeria?
Top 10 Most Educated Tribes in Nigeria
- #1. Yoruba. Unarguably one of the most educated tribes in Nigeria and even thought to be the most learned by some people. …
- #2. Igbo. This tribe is synonymous with one thing- Business! …
- #3. Hausa. Hausa’s are also among the learned tribe in Nigeria. …
- #4. Edo. …
- #5. Urhobo. …
- #6. Itsekiri. …
- #7. Ijaw. …
- #8. Calabar.
Which ethnic group is the richest in Nigeria?
Igbo people are considered to be the richest people in the whole Nigeria.
Which state is the most educated in Nigeria?
List by UNESCO (2012)
|Rang||State||literacy rate (in %)|
Which tribe has the most beautiful girl in Nigeria?
10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls
- ANAMBRA: Stunners! …
- OGUN: Ogun Girls are the most beautiful when it comes to core Yoruba women. …
- KATSINA: With the highest concentration of beautiful Fulani girls, Katsina possesses pretty girls beyond the veils. …
- EDO: Girls her are beautiful both theoretically and in practice.
Who is the richest kid in Africa?
List of the richest kids in Africa
- Regina Daniels, Nigeria. Image: Instagram.com, @regina.daniels. …
- Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, Nigeria. Image: Instagram.com, @cuppymusic. …
- Baby Lorde, Ghana. …
- Emmanuella Samuel. …
- Rajiv Ruparelia, Uganda. …
- Muhoho, Ngina and Jomo Kenyatta, Kenya. …
- Mhamed Elalamy, Morocco. …
- Ludwick Marishane, South Africa.
Who is the first Igbo man on earth?
Eri, the god-like founder of Nri, is believed to have settled the region around 948 with other related Igbo cultures following after in the 13th century. The first Eze Nri (King of Nri) Ìfikuánim followed directly after him. According to Igbo oral tradition, his reign started in 1043.
Which tribe has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria?
YORUBA: Many dollar billionaires have been produced by the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria with Dangote (a Hausa man) credited as the richest of them all.
Who is the first Nigerian billionaire?
Not many know a certain Louis, father of the better known Emeka, and (here’s where he has a bragging right) Nigeria’s first billionaire. Louis Philip Odumegwu-Ojukwu was a man of significant accomplishments.
Who is the richest Igbo man in 2020?
Emeka Offor is the richest Igbo man Nigeria, with a net worth of $5.8 billion. Emeka Offor is engaged in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.